PITX-APL0 Series: 2.5″ Pico-ITX Single Board Computer with Intel® Apollo Lake SoC Processors
Compact, Low Power & High Performance
Spectacular Graphics Performance
Based on Intel® Atom® E3900 Series, Celeron® N3350, and Pentium® N4200 platforms with Intel HD Graphics 500 Series GPU integrated, which can deliver three times higher graphics / video performance than Bay Trail platform at relatively low power consumption of 6 W to 12 W TDP, PITX-APL0 Series can support silky smooth 4K Ultra HD content playback at 60 frames per second. It is an upgraded option for system integrators to build a graphics-intensive device.
Ideal for Small, Portable & Quiet Devices
PITX-APL0 Series measures 100 mm x 72 mm only, 75% smaller than Mini-ITX form factor. Combined with low-power processors mentioned above, it is an ideal solution for system integrators to develop passively cooled embedded systems for space-constrained or ultra-compact embedded applications, industrial automation, medical, maritime, communications and transportation, that do not require too many peripheral interfaces or expansion slots. With an eDP interface for thin-profile LCD display panel support and an M.2 Key A socket for Wi-Fi / Bluetooth wireless expansion, it can be even integrated into a portable device.
Residential- / Domestic-grade Compliance
PITX-APL0 Series is compliant with CE / FCC regulations for Class B devices intended for residential / domestic use. The compliance guarantees product’s quality and user’s safety when the board is integrated into a portable device which is designed to be used anywhere and close to the human body.
The list below summarizes the features and specifications of PITX-APL0 Series.
Features & Specifications
- Spectacular Graphics Performance
- Intel® Apollo Lake SoC CPUs, Atom® E39xx, Celeron® N3350 & Pentium® N4200
- Intel® HD Graphics 505 / 500 GPU
- 1x DDR3L SO-DIMM memory socket up to 8 GB memory support
- 2x SATA 3.0 for storage
- Ideal for Small, Portable & Quiet Devices
- Pico-ITX form factor
- Low power consumption of 6 W ~ 12 W TDP
- 1x eDP for thin-profile LCD display panel
- 1x M.2 Key A for Wi-Fi / Bluetooth expansion
- Residential- / Domestic-grade Compliance
- CE / FCC Class B
- Other Peripheral Applications
- 1x HDMI for video output
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 for USB device connection
- 1x RS232/422/485 for serial device connection
Rear I/O Ports
Click here for more information about PITX-APL0 Series or contact your account manager for any industrial application project specification.