RAK-110S: 1U Short-depth Rackmount Server with Intel® Kaby Lake S-Series Processors
Designed for Video Streaming Applications
Quanmax, a well-known embedded computing technology provider, wholeheartedly recommends an 1U rackmount server, named RAK-110S, for video stream analytics or recording in security surveillance and business process monitoring, long-distance learning, long-distance medicine, or other video streaming applications.
Superior Graphics Processing Efficiency
Besides Intel’s high-performance Kaby Lake-S computing platform and new-generation high-speed DDR4 memory interface, RAK-110S also has Intel’s 7th-generation integrated graphics processor incorporated into the processor package to handle a vast amount of high-framerate and / or high-resolution video data. Averagely, it can apparently enhance up to 60% more graphics processing efficiency in comparison with the model powered by a previous-generation processor. It is therefore a perfect hardware device for developing an intelligent video analytics server.
Huge-capacity Reliable Storage
RAK-110S reserves space to accommodate up to four 2.5″ SATA HDD / SSD drives. The SATA interface supports high-speed 6.0 Gb/s data throughput. It is also an ideal platform to storage high-resolution videos. In addition, it supports RAID technology to increase storage reliability of important data.
Flexible Functionality Expansion
RAK-110S has two accessible PCIe x8 slots located on rear I/O panel for specific functionality expansion, for example, a video capture card to capture videos for video streaming applications; a network expansion card in case integrators would like to develop a network appliance. RAK-110S is equipped with two mSATA / mPCIe combo sockets for flexible configuration for SSD drive, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and / or 3G / 4G wireless connection.
Higher Security Protection
RAK-110S includes a hardware-based TPM 2.0 security chip inside and provides more secure encryption / decryption measures to streaming data. In addition, it can effectively prevent unauthorized users from accessing the server and prove which software runs on the system.
RAK-110S is enclosed within an 1U short-depth rackmount chassis for installation in wall-mount racks or cabinets which save floor space. It is an ideal computing platform for smaller installations or residential / commercial purposes. In addition, the handles are detachable, allowing to be used as a desktop unit for home, small-business or similar uses with minimum system architecture.
The list below summarizes the features and specifications of RAK-110S.
Features & Specifications
- Superior Graphics Processing Efficiency
- Intel® Kaby Lake S-Series Processors
- Intel® Q170 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 630 / 610 integrated
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM memory socket
- High-capacity Reliable Storage
- 4x 2.5″ SATA HDD / SSD with RAID support or 1x 3.5″ SATA HDD
- Up to 2x mSATA (shared with mPCIe) for SSD drive
- Flexible Functionality Expansion
- 2x accessible PCIe x8 slot for specific functionality expansion
- Up to 2x mPCIe (shared with mSATA) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G / 4G wireless connection
- Higher Security Protection
- TPM 2.0 support
- Space-saving Design
- 1U short-depth rackmount design
- Detachable handle design
- Peripheral Connection
- 2x DP, 1x DVI-D for triple display support
- 2x GbE LAN for Ethernet connection
- 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0 for USB devices
- 2x RS232/422/485 for serial devices
- 1x Line-in, 1x Line-out, 1x Mic-in for audio input / output
Front I/O Panel
Rear I/O Panel
Click here for more information about RAK-110S or contact your account manager for any industrial application project specification.